segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Forbidden


I know, i know... But... i want it!
You know, you know... and you still tempts me...
I feel silly, i feel stupid, i feel wrong,
and i want to move on,
but you keep me there,
wishing...
you keep me there
dreaming...

I know it's forbidden, but i almost need it...




"and I am here
work with so many things
suddenly appears you
and do its magic
through songs, letters and poetry
I show you a new
birth of the sun, awaken
perhaps a new one.
suddenly appears you
and do its magic
So I take it
It makes me believe again
It makes me see the simple things
even if it may
be just appearence
I believe in you
for while
for now
during the time
that is its magic"


it may not be
poetry or
music,
but it's indeed special...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário